Everyone want to make a hit song, but quite frankly every song you make will not always make the cut. Sooooo is your song a hit song? Here are some things to think about when you are putting together your chart topper
1. Does your song have a catchy hook? This is the thing that fans will hold onto even when the radio’s off
2. Are you believable in the song? When fans cling to your performance it makes them want to put your song on repeat
3. Is your track appealing? Can the track stand alone
4. Are the lyrics appealing? Can your fans relate
5. If it’s a singers song is your melody simple enough for the worst singer in the world to sing it? If not go back to the drawing board.
6. Does your song make sense to the average listener?
Just a few things to think about